Monday 3 December 2012

Ohhh My special birthday

Today at Mid night my Name sake jamila kagimu sent me the 1st birthday msg,i feel so special the way my frnds have made me feel today.

I wish myself and all other pple in the world who were born today a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, am sure its going to be a lovely day.

let me share with a few msgs i have got on my facebook wall

I 1st met u in high sch,i dint kno tht our paths wud eventually cross again n we'd become inseparable "cousins" Nw, am ever so grateful to God tht i met such a wonderful selfless hardworkin go getter beautiful curvaceous carin understandin beautiful, wait i sed tht already, owaye, words cnt explain wat i feel for u!! Ape bansdez tsu u!!!! May Allah continue showerin u wit blessings:* xoxo(this was from sue)


Happy birthday to one of the most beautiful souls i know.U truly are something!♥ May ths week be filled with blessings and lotsa joy.Love u boo Jamila Hood Mayanja(this was from Aggie)


happy bd my sweet love mwa(this one from linda),
Happy Birthday..Jammie...may u live to make a milestone on earth..!(from roland) and from over 100 pple just posted on my wall saying happy birthday.Thank u all for making my day


No comments:

Post a Comment