Tuesday 7 February 2012

To my friends and one of my best couples

I don’t think you know what you mean to me
But you mean a lot
The chance of us not being friends
Is a real long shot

I hate when you’re sad
I love it when you’re happy
Because if your upset
It makes me feel crappy

Thanks for always being there
When I needed you most
If it weren’t for you the chances of me not being here
Would have really come close

I don’t know what I would do
If you weren’t my friend
I don’t think my heart
Would ever mend

I hope you know I always have your back
Just like you’ve had mine
And it will always stay that way
Until the end of time

We’ll be friends
Hopefully without end
So I just wanna say thanks
Thanks for being my friend

..............................................................................................................
Althou mushi made it hard for us to meet that handsome man hihihi ...i cant stop loving them as a couple...they are those couples that u wud watch in a high school movies and make u proud u bought the movie or went to watch it expensively at the cinema,a couple that makes u buy all the seasons of a certain serie if u know what am saying heheh
And yes this couples lives in my world...hehehe they are getting married soon and am scratching my head to get them the best present.
Mushi i loved my stay in kenya and thank u for hidding ur man hihihi bt dont trust no one and thats a true story hehehehe.hope to see u soon.

Now my best pics of this lovely couple ...with also a pic of the product of their bad/good manner of doing grown up stuff hihi



 the product..so handsome everyone thout he was mine coz he looks like his aunty Jamila instead heheeh



All the best at the wedding Melvin and Lightness.


6 comments:

  1. yaaay am so happy for mushi and her man....wish all the best that life can bring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetest..you guys are making me teary banange...!!

      Delete
  2. so sweet and that little munchkin is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx annet...you are soon joining the club of mothers..cant wait!!!!as for jamila...i have to katembarise your wedding in that...!!!era just make sure you let me know in time..i will open a luganda facebook just about you,the whole world will have to know..and when you get pregnant oba dont tell me or make sure i dont findout kubanga..hhhhhheeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheh ofcourse i will be letting know nyabo...heheh am happy u liked at the moment thout i had stepped on ur toes hihi
      I hear luganda page hahahah lol

      Delete
  4. Am glad u guys loved this ...haina i wonder y u chose that name chingy like really hehehehe tried calling u and u werent pickin up.

    ReplyDelete