Saturday 27 August 2011

TWO GRAD PARTIES (WOW)

everyone wondered why i was having two parties ....bt i had TO...it wasn't so easy to go through my campus..1st my dad dies in 1st year...i get to move out of a posh hostel(akamwesi) to stay wit my cousins in a small room...i gat to work so that i can get something to eat and to have fun...boyfriend issues most of my frnds are in the other campus...then when i leave work to class am sooooo tired i cant concentrate..stuff going on home coz of dad's properties...so now you know y i deserved the two parties....TO SAY ITS ALL DONE...YEAHHHHHH here are the snaps.


1st party.










then the 2nd grad crazy sexy party...thanks to my friends it was a success.












3 comments:

  1. hei gal wats up i love your blog its entertaining . am still looking out for a present for you m having difficulties choosing one but will definitely surprise you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and follow my blog too, mstill working on some major contents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ssebo i will be waiting am so going to follow it

    ReplyDelete